Monday, October 12, 2020

Mar. 2 - 4, 1916

Mar. 2, 1916



Fine - cool.

Pa and I spaded up a strip of ground this A.M. and raked it over this afternoon. About 3:30 I dressed up and went up to school and saw part of A.U.H.S [Anaheim Union High School] vs Fullerton track meet. In eve Grand, Pa and I played 500 and I won. 7 eggs

Mar. 3, 1916

Fine - cool.

I rode down and bought some peanuts and popcorn and we planted it, also some sweet corn. A man put in a composition sink board here today - not finished for a few days yet though, cost $12. Monkeyed around in aft. Read in my book in eve.

Mar. 4, 1916

Fair and cool - rain in eve and night. Went down to depot several times to see if our furniture had come, but it won't be here till Sunday. Worked around. In afternoon Pa and I played 3 games of horseshoes and he beat me bad. Rode down on my bike in eve in rain and bought groceries. Pa and I went down to Clint place and got a rooster that Aunt May wanted us to take. Then we killed one of ours for tomorrow. Took a bath. 4 eggs


No comments:

Post a Comment