Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Dec. 30, 1914

Dec. 30, 1914

Harold Crane High School Graduating photo 1914


Medium temperature. Got up late.

About noon I went down to Rembrants' Studio and had my graduating pictures taken. I then bought a film and a shirt. Came home about 4pm.

About 6 I pressed my pants and changed my shirt to go to Gertrude Nielsen's party. On my way there I met Bernice - which was lucky because Gertrude lives with Darr's and I never would have gone there, but Bernice cleared up the mystery all right.

We had a fine time - Fred Fish, Freeman, Poley, Burgh, "etc" were there. We had to make our own refreshments and I had to help make a cream whip - "fun." After the eats we played games "etc" and departed at 12 P.X. I took Bernice home.

Darr City Farmer -
The Darr's family home and garden. This house still stands the address is now 5025.

1 comment: