Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Jan. 15, 1915

Jan. 15, 1915

Spaldings Ice Hockey Stick Ad - 1915 - Spalding Athletic Library
My grandfather had such a hard time with that hockey stick I thought we should have a look at them.

Dull and warm, but quite a few degrees below freezing.

I went to English class for the last time today. Did not shed any parting tears. Went downtown and bought a new hockey stick. Went skating and played hockey for awhile. Met Glen and he later skated with Bernice so I skated with Ruth. we skated for about 1/2 hour and then the Tegal Kid took us ice boating. Went back to warming house and Glen and I skated across.Bernice and Ruth came over and I monkeyed around with them for awhile and then walked home with them.

In the eve. Pa, Mother, and I played 500. I had all the luck - had the joker every time and a lot to back it up. Pa got brave once and to bed, I no trumps and 2 tricks. I got 7 and 8 every time (unclear word) 1 or 2. To Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment