Saturday, May 23, 2020

April 27 - 29, 1915



Church in 1910
Likely the church my grandfather's father attended

Tues. April 27, 1915

Quite warm and cloudy - then sunny - rain before noon sun in afternoon and nice evening.

Home, cut part of lawn, made over our wheel-barrow. Took bike ride, sat over books, and to bed.

Discovered at last the right way to comb my hair. Heretofore I have had it long in front and combed back pompador, but it would fall over in my eyes, so I cut the front off so it stand up like Pa's and it stays fine now.

Wed. April 28, 1915

Fine and quite warm.

Rode my bike. Practiced till 5:30. Home - Pa is painting the house over and it is going to look good. Took a bike ride after supper mother and Pa to C. S. church. I sat over book etc and to bed.

Thurs. April 29, 1915

Fine but cooler.

Rode my bike. Practiced all afternoon had a lot of "phun" tying ropes on kids coat-tails and pinning signs on their backs "etc." Home and finished the wheel-barrow. Sat around and to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment