Thursday, April 16, 2020

Feb. 20, 1915

Feb. 20, 1915

Pin on Music Man hair and makeup; c. 1912
Grandpa had been wearing long pants, so I'm not sure why he needed short pants
for the party unless they were dressing up as kids.

Still on the verge of melting. Very slushy in some places - in fact most place.

Worked all day. I took violet to a kids party given by Miss Todd's class at the church. I had knickerbockers that I borrowed from Fred H. and a bow tie "etc". Cliff's class were the guests and we had a good time.

Pa left at 6 tonight for Madison, Wisconsin to visit his brother Merrill, whom he hasn't seen for 20 years or so. He just moved to Madison and Pa is going to surprise him.

Author note: Trying to find info. on Windom's brother Merrill. All I can find so far is he was born in 1862 (9 years older than Windom) and was likely the oldest sibling. Will keep looking and update if anything comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment