Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Jan. 31 - Feb.2, 1915

Jan. 31, 1915

Cleveland Automobile Show 1915 Detroit Electrics, Rauch & Lang Electrics
This is an Auto Show in Cleveland, OH in 1915. Looks like electric cars had a lot of spots!

Went to church by myself. Taught my Sunday school class about Hezekiah. Home and read all afternoon and eve. Snowed

Auto show is this week. I have a book that I am reading entitled " Starting In Life" which tells the good and bad points of different professions "etc." I am trying to decide what to be.


Feb. 1, 1915

Warmer, but very windy.

Cliff, Glen and I started to go skating, but there was no path across lake and windy so we gave it up. Cliff and I played games. He called for me and we went up to church for a Bean supper and club meeting with his class. We had a nice fire in the fireplace, good supper and then we gathered around in a semi-circle and Cliff gave a talk on making a man out of yourself "etc". It was fine and the boys were very much impressed. He does them a deal of good, alright. About 10 or 11 of us there. We played games "etc" afterwards and had good time. Sang and raced "etc". Home about 11 PM.

Feb. 2, 1915

Quite warm. Home early and read. A man tuned the piano. Went to the Y Club and heard Gov. Hammond give a speech. Home and to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment