Monday, April 6, 2020

Jan. 28 - 30, 1915

Jan. 28, 1915



Still very cold. I am only going to take the 3 subjects this term.

Cliff's Sunday school class was going to have a sleigh ride party to-night, but we put it off because of the cold.

I met mother downtown and we went to The Shubert and saw CHARLEY'S AUNT. Home - Monkeyed around

Author note: CHARLEY"S AUNT was a stage play from the 1890s. There was a silent short of it released in 1915 starring Oliver Hardy (of Laurel and Hardy) so I am not sure which they went to see. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any film of the 1915 silent short. Here is more info on the play and many film versions.



Jan. 29, 1915

Went skating had good game of Hockey and home.

Cliff came over and we 4 played 500. Pa and I beat one game and Cliff and mother the other.


Jan. 30, 1915

Snowed. Worked all day

No comments:

Post a Comment