Friday, April 3, 2020

Jan. 19, 1915

Grandpa's house in Minneapolis which still stands today. 4912 Emerson Ave. 
Jan. 19, 1915



Same temperature

Katherine said is alright again. Went downtown in afternoon and got 75 cent hockey stick with 25 extra for my 50 cent one that I broke. I walked down to the new post office and then back to the library where I read then to Y club. The church is certainly fortunate to get such a good worker (Rev. W. Walter Blair). He will do wonders for it. Already I have heard several men who have not been attending church speak very enthusiastically and pledge their support. I am going every Sunday and I was offered a class to teach a Sunday School  which I think I will do.

Pa brought home the picture I took recently of the house, iceboat, skating, and art museum and they are the best I have ever snapped.

I think this and the photo above are some of the one grandpa mentions. I'm guessing this is one of his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment