Saturday, April 11, 2020

Feb. 7 - 10 1915


Page 66
page from the yearbook
Feb. 7 1915

Fine and sunny day. Quite warm nearly melting.

Went to church and heard good sermon. Taught or tried to teach my class - 3 present. Home and read a story of a hike through Europe all rest of day.

Feb. 8 1915

Fine and sunny and warm.

Jim, Raney, and I left school early and walked over to central. I saw Mr. Glasley - looked over his shops and talked for a half hour we then monkeyed around the gym and took the car home. I did lessons and then at 7 P.X. Cliff called for me and we went to the church for a club meeting about 8. There- no eats this time. built a fire and sat around and talked. Cliff gave a good talk and enlightened us somewhat on some things. Then we talked some more had a little fun and came home. Did a little school work and to bed.

Feb. 9 1915

Fine and warm

Decided to take trigonometry so I get out at end of 5th period now. Went downtown in afternoon and bought trig books. Came home - studied - went down to Y club with Walt and Stew - home studied a little and to bed.

Feb. 10 1915

Up at 6:55 with my electric alarm which works fine. Sunny and very warm melting. Pa is inventing a gas heater and I worked on it a little in the shop at school today. Joined the public affairs club this afternoon. We have a miniature legislation and I took part in discussion several times today

Home - cards with Stew  Sup- Ma and Pa to meeting and me doing lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment